Official NEVERENDERS TCG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serious question re: how the game would work

2 posters

Go down

serious question re: how the game would work Empty serious question re: how the game would work

Post by Astro Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:09 am

ok getting the kvetching about the default text color AND editor both being white out of the way before i eat my monitor

anyway, actually wondering how this game would work. would it be like inscryption given the obvious inspiration? or would it just be a multiplayer client, assuming the multiplayer client exists somehow? i understand that it'd be a dummy amount of work to actually, y'know, write a plot for the absolutely silly mess that reconciling the game's several yugioh-ah archetypes would be a mess, but it could be fun and/or funny
Astro
Astro

Back to top Go down

serious question re: how the game would work Empty Re: serious question re: how the game would work

Post by Merson Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:35 am

It's going to be a multi-player card game yeah, similar to the several Yu-Gi-Oh games or Hearthstone.

We're going to try to have a multi-player system like how Among Us works, where you can set up a server and have a code to share with friends, as well as find public servers to join and hang out in.

All of the planned 600 cards (75 for each archetype) will be available to you to make decks, no microtransactions. There'll be alt arts and profile banners and stuff to unlock through achievements.

There's other things we have planned that I can't talk about until we at least have a demo out, but that's the basic idea of the game.
Merson
Merson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum