Official NEVERENDERS TCG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz

5 posters

Go down

helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz Empty helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz

Post by Le_Birb Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:18 pm

ok so im stuck in this cage and firepillow swallowed the keys bob idachoke wont call the fire department to break me out because its "bad for business" and he'll "lose profits" how do i get out i only have 2 percent batteyr on my aol2 issued smart device k thanks bye
Le_Birb
Le_Birb

Back to top Go down

helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz Empty Re: helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz

Post by Merson Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:23 pm

YOUR PILLOW IS ON FIRE?!!
Merson
Merson

Back to top Go down

helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz Empty Re: helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz

Post by Le_Birb Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:24 pm

Merson wrote:YOUR PILLOW IS ON FIRE?!!
actually its been nibbled on a bit, soaked in milk, battered, doused in salt, thrown at my abdomen, and used as a shovel all in that order
Le_Birb
Le_Birb

Back to top Go down

Post by ✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯ Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:27 pm

Le_Birb wrote:ok so im stuck in this cage and firepillow swallowed the keys bob idachoke wont call the fire department to break me out because its "bad for business" and he'll "lose profits" how do i get out i only have 2 percent batteyr on my aol2 issued smart device k thanks bye
you sound like that other scarey guy  and he's a liar.... No No No

helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz Untitl10
✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯
✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯

Back to top Go down

Post by Le_Birb Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:32 pm

✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯ wrote:
Le_Birb wrote:ok so im stuck in this cage and firepillow swallowed the keys bob idachoke wont call the fire department to break me out because its "bad for business" and he'll "lose profits" how do i get out i only have 2 percent batteyr on my aol2 issued smart device k thanks bye

who is this so called "other scarey guy" does he have an overtly specific abused pillow  affraid
Le_Birb
Le_Birb

Back to top Go down

Post by ◢⊠ ✦String ✦Theorist✦⊠◣ Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:43 pm

[quote="Le_Birb"][quote="✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯"][quote="Le_Birb"][color=#eeeeee][font=Courier New]ok so im stuck in this cage and firepillow swallowed the keys bob idachoke wont call the fire department to break me out because its "bad for business" and he'll "lose profits" how do i get out i only have 2 percent batteyr on my aol2 issued smart device k thanks bye[/font][/color][/quote]
[size=10][font=Serif]you sound like that other scarey guy  and he's a liar.... No No No [/font][/size]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/20527442/7][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/20/52/74/42/untitl10.jpg[/img][/url][/quote]
[font=Courier New]who is this so called "other scarey guy" does he have an overtly specific abused pillow  affraid [/font][/quote]
SHUT UP STOP HATING ON ME CUZ IM RIGHT, YOU BOTH DESERVE TO BE PUT IN A MICROWAVE AND COOKED SLOWLY [url=https://servimg.com/view/20527445/2][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f50/20/52/74/45/unfoun10.jpg[/img][/url]
◢⊠ ✦String ✦Theorist✦⊠◣
◢⊠ ✦String ✦Theorist✦⊠◣

Back to top Go down

Post by firepillow20 Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:44 pm

no
firepillow20
firepillow20

Back to top Go down

Post by Le_Birb Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:51 pm

◢⊠ ✦String ✦Theorist✦⊠◣ wrote:
Le_Birb wrote:
✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯ wrote:

who is this so called "other scarey guy" does he have an overtly specific abused pillow  affraid
SHUT UP STOP HATING ON ME CUZ IM RIGHT, YOU BOTH DESERVE TO BE PUT IN A MICROWAVE AND COOKED SLOWLY helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz Unfoun10
sir i think u did the whole quoting thing wrong also i still need tips oh also do u happen to have an overtly specific abused pillow akin to the one i describedd k thanks
Le_Birb
Le_Birb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le_Birb Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:52 pm

firepillow20 wrote:
no
firepillow how am i gonas get outta this jam!!!1!1!!!! im going to STARVE if bob idachoke doesnt feed me regukarly
Le_Birb
Le_Birb

Back to top Go down

Post by firepillow20 Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:57 pm

u should ask my sckritters oc(bloodmurder the sckritter) for help because eventhough he hates bad guys he will help you as long as you r not a bad guy!! because he is a good guy and he is very strong
firepillow20
firepillow20

Back to top Go down

Post by Le_Birb Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:59 pm

firepillow20 wrote:u should ask my sckritters oc(bloodmurder the sckritter) for help because eventhough he hates bad guys he will help you as long as you r not a bad guy!! because he is a good guy and he is very strong
k thanks appreciate it i will talk about u in my will when  ige tg out
Le_Birb
Le_Birb

Back to top Go down

Post by firepillow20 Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:00 pm

do you watch my little pony
firepillow20
firepillow20

Back to top Go down

Post by Le_Birb Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:03 pm

i watched like 2 episdoes is that good enough
Le_Birb
Le_Birb

Back to top Go down

Post by firepillow20 Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:03 pm

i think you should wsatch more becasue it is a good show pinkie pie is my favorrite but my sister like rainbow dash
firepillow20
firepillow20

Back to top Go down

Post by ✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯ Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:06 pm

firepillow20 wrote:do you watch my little pony
my fav is also pinky pie!!! ₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧
helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz Bc5d9d10
✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯
✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯

Back to top Go down

Post by firepillow20 Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:07 pm

omg i love pinkie pie too whats your favorite anime
firepillow20
firepillow20

Back to top Go down

Post by ✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯ Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:16 pm

firepillow20 wrote:omg i love pinkie pie too whats your favorite anime
my fave is luckie starr!!
 ₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧♥*♡∞:。.。

helo i cant get out of the cage tips plz Lucky-10
✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯
✯•✿sunflowerhearts✿•✯

Back to top Go down

Post by firepillow20 Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:17 pm

wow! that looks cool! i like dragon ball z because goku is strong and beats up bad guys like my dad
firepillow20
firepillow20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down